• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What makes me most angry...

kuracino

Jul 27, 2015
1. Authentication timed out (1/2) - Join server, play a few seconds, and then get disconnected from server with no warning.
2. Zooming while sprinting - sometimes helps press backspace to drop weapon, and then pick it up again. But when you have only one weapon, then you cant do that.
3. Switching sides on end of round and then waiting too long...
4. Announcement - You loosing this fight... (10s before win)
5. Sometimes Total defeat on total win.
6. Prone movement on the streets of Huge Lag City. :p (check ingame chat sometimes, when HUE is about to choose)
7. Pointman claymore priority on pressing key 3. Better can be smoke grenade. Or clay on other key?
8. Spawning on US SL. When he dies, dont forget press that annoying semicolon.

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly. The pointman claymore problem is a kick in the pants. It's especially noticable after you re-ammo after using them both.
I'd really like all classes' smoke grenades on 4 or all grenades on 3 for consistency.

There's a new fix for sprint zoom. Hit escape and then click the settings button and it should be fixed.
And you can remap voting keys afaik

Upvote 0
12. Server list (Play online). If you click "refresh all" and before I had Settings sort by players, so it disappears and I have to click on it again. It's annoying.
13. If I'm hidden behind an obstacle, and the barrel is obviously over obstacle, why am I hiting the obstacle? I know, the unique system that the bullet does not come out of the iron sights, but from a barrel of the weapon. But this is not realistic at all.

Upvote 0
Becouse i started this post during the Beta play. Some of the things I mentioned have already been repaired. And I hope the creators of the game read every single post in the forum and determine the importance of it.

Kaleun you can criticize me as you want, but I think it's better to write something than not to write anything.

Upvote 0