• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Playermodel not being aligned with player camera bug

SimulatedSim

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 4, 2017
My apologies but this was a few days ago, and I am only reporting it now. I am remembering to the best of my experience.

On Heuy city(?) playing as Southern Forces, I encountered a game breaking bug that SEEMS to separate my player camera/view and my actual model. I'm still not certain how it began, but I think it started when I took some damage in the partially shattered building left of obj B just outside the left door with the stairs leading up and bandaged myself.

During that time, my team pushed up and moved on to the second wave of objectives. During this time I got behind enemy lines, and this is where the bug is certainly noticeable. I could not interact with anything, I could not mantle, mount a gun, or BE SEEN BY THE ENEMY. I attempted to communicate with the enemy team with voicechat, but everyone was distracted. However, seeing as how I stood still in front of several enemies and walked around behind their lines, It's impossible that they would not have seen me, but still did not react to my presence at all. As well, I found that I could not melee them, But I COULD shoot them. That is the extent of my experience, after running out of ammo (I abused the bug, I'm sorry to all those that were helpless) I walked back across the river between objectives D and C towards A and B and walked into a room. Falling out of the world.

Some details (Namely the map name) may be wrong, and my guess for the starting reason or what exactly happened is a complete guess, but that's my best idea.
Any specific questions I'll answer as far as I can remember. Thank you for your time, anyone reading this.