• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Small bugs list

kotsoteka

Feb 23, 2017
These all occurred on Hue City.
1. When you approach the far side of the river at the very right side on point C, and climb up onto the shore, you will be stuck in place. This can be fixed by going prone and moving, after which you can crouch and move, but your movement will be slow and jittery. If you stand up again while you are like this, you will teleport back to the location that you were originally stuck, free to move again. This can teleport you seemingly across the map.
2. After running into the doorway of one of the houses, I clipped through the floor
3. Some rooms in the upstairs of buildings have no lighting, and so you can't see where you are to leave.

Now a couple of general bugs
1. Sound seems not to be working fully. Sounds will have reverb in the open, commander radios can be heard by everyone and helicopters can be heard no matter where they are.
2. Shotguns seem less effective. Shots at long range (50m) don't seem as effective as they were in RS and even some point blank shots seem to do nothing. It also doesn't really 'feel' like the gun is shooting anything at all, given the lack of impact particles and a 'hollow' sound this is really more of a nitpick, but the shotguns feel like they're shooting blanks, rather than that they pack a hell of a punch like in RS (they feel like modded-in shotguns in ARMA do)
3. Positioning is very finicky, sometimes when you want to get down by a wall, you'll jump up it instead, the same is with getting in to holes that are next to slopes.
4. People spawning on their SLs will often spawn on top of roofs or in other awkward places

Finally, this bug didn't occur to me, but to someone on my server. He reported that he was stuck in place, able to shoot but not to melee people in range, he also said that he seemed to be invisible since nobody was shooting at him even when they were next to him. He got kill markers saying he shot from 100m away, so he gathered that the game thought he was in one place when he was in another.

Good work so far, I can't wait for when the game is more polished, and especially for VA!

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    90 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: