• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maps via Steam Workshop

AntleredCormorant

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 20, 2017
I'm currently downloading a map from the server that I am already subscribed to on the Steam Workshop. Is the Workshop broken? Do maps get updated on there? The Workshop page says it is for the same version I am currently downloading (JungleRaidB12-1)

I downloaded ~3 GB of custom maps from Steam. Where are they?

The maps should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\418460. From there, the number for Jungle Raid is the same as its workshop URL, which is 1148354811, so look for the folder labeled 1148354811. It's in there. If nothing is missing, it's possible that your computer didn't download the update because you were playing when the item updated and you never left, so it didn't have a chance to download. That's just me speculating, though.

Upvote 0
Zachery Moe;n2307651 said:
The maps should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\418460. From there, the number for Jungle Raid is the same as its workshop URL, which is 1148354811, so look for the folder labeled 1148354811. It's in there. If nothing is missing, it's possible that your computer didn't download the update because you were playing when the item updated and you never left, so it didn't have a chance to download. That's just me speculating, though.

Maybe I set mine up wrong but my Workshop Subscriptions all download here:
Code:
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2\ROGame\Cache\1133866021\0\Published\CookedPC\Map s\MapName\VNTE-MapName.roe

Upvote 0