• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Number Booster (Team Deathmach Aim Map)

heathen

Sep 26, 2016
In Australia, we sometimes struggle to get numbers for the game so one of the challenges we have is to build numbers for the server and its really hard to do so. I was hoping that there would be someone out there who might be able to help make a map that is a death match type map that basically helps make the gun fun while the numbers on the server is low.

At the current time, I'm thinking something along the lines of a map that isn't about objectives, its just spawn and run forward and try to kill as many as you can till you die. I'm thinking something along the lines of a relatively symmetrical map that will be a great way to test your aim and movement skills.

I think a supremacy type setup might be the best way to go with only two capture points which each being worth only a single point so the map effectively is a team deathmatch which is all about aim.

The skirmish mode is terrible, It's just not fun and just does't work. I've tried it extensively and really can't enjoy it despite trying.

I don't want to have many bushes in it, I just want it to be more of an aim practice type map. Imagine Lots of simple boxes, rocks, level changes, stairs, some wall bang walls, some solid walls.

Is anyone out there keen to help me with this project, I don't know a lot about making maps, the last ones iImade was 24 years ago for Doom 2 :)

If you have any ideas or are keen to help, let me know.

Thanks