• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Looking for help creating a mutator

jar545

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2017
Hi guys/gals,

I'm working with a realism group that plays Rising Storm 2 and we are looking to create a mutator to help us run our play sessions. I am looking for some help in creating a mutator that allows respawning reguardless of tickets and time to make running play sessions and film sessions easier. If you have a knowledge on how to create a mutator like that and would be willing to help me create one let me know.

It might be easy just to go and make a few little changes to the maps you want to use. Basically mod a map. I don't know my way around the SDK that much but things like reinforcement numbers and times are just setting changes in the world properties of a map. Probably pretty easy to do if you watch a few tutorials on how to use the SDK. Of course then you need to work out a way to get you modded map out to your player and all that. Might also be a permission issue given you are messing with someone else's map.

Upvote 0
I guess I wasnt clear enough. The whole modifying map thing is how we operated in RO2/RS but with the removal of the spawn the entire team thing for both sides its doesn't work is RS2. We have done the research and creating a mutator/potentially a new gamemode might be the only way.

Upvote 0