• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server "Violation" kick ?

Die Foodswaffe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 22, 2017
I was playing on a server when all of a sudden,30 seconds in on a new map, I get kicked and all the message says is "Violation".I know it's not a server-specific problem because I get on just about every other server I tried connecting to which makes me think it's either Steam or Tripwire that got me banned,I suppose is the word, for an unspecified amount of time.I most certainly did not use ANY sort of third-party software,did not insult anyone for such sudden escalation and I always fulfilled my role in the team.Thus I'd like to know what exactly happened and if I did do something wrong,why was there no warning first.

Not for RS2.I have Reshade on several games on my computer but nowhere near the steamapps so I doubt the game got confused or something.

Also it seems I can play normally once again,a 10-minute-ban or so though I'm still very upset about the lack of warning or any sort of explanation,mainly because even if I did something ban-worthy if I don't know what is there's no way I can actively avoid doing it again.

Upvote 0