• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Map list rotation depending on players

There is RO2 mutator (DynamicMapRotator) which does that. But it should be ported to RS2 ofc. It looks like the source code may not need huge editing actually. Then it should be white-listed by TWI to not make server unranked. Perhaps some mutator-guy is willing to do it. I have no time for RS2 mutators atm.

Upvote 0
Cat_in_da_Hat;n2300098 said:
I think it was Ducky that made that mutator. He is still about in the community. Doubt it would be difficult to get working in RS2.

I made the 1st version of that mutator. Then later Thor added some more features and released a newer version. I don't have the sources of that later version though.

For the work, yes it shouldn't be too hard to port it. If lucky enough, then it only requires a rebuild.

Upvote 0
Ducky;n2300137 said:
I made the 1st version of that mutator. Then later Thor added some more features and released a newer version. I don't have the sources of that later version though.

For the work, yes it shouldn't be too hard to port it. If lucky enough, then it only requires a rebuild.

I have some spare time, if you have a copy of the older source and the newest version I can port it over, maybe eventually add some new features to it? If that's okay with you. If you want to do it that's all good, but I wouldn't mind doing it ;)
P.S. loving the new WebAdmin and features good work!
(Sorry for the shout out but the member's list and stuff is good work)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have some spare time, if you have a copy of the older source and the newest version I can port it over, maybe eventually add some new features to it? If that's okay with you. If you want to do it that's all good, but I wouldn't mind doing it ;)
P.S. loving the new WebAdmin and features good work!
(Sorry for the shout out but the member's list and stuff is good work)

^ this

Upvote 0