• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server MultiAdmin WebAdmin issues

Conrad29th

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2017
We recently set up a server and I'm having some issues getting the MultiAdmin feature to work for WebAdmin.

When the feature is turned off, my master login works perfectly and I am able to get into WebAdmin with no issues.

When I turn MultiAdmin on, the master log in stops working and none of the logins in the ROMultiAdmin.ini work either. Is there a step I'm missing beyond adding the "AuthenticationClass=WebAdmin.MultiWebAdminAuth" command line?

We have a lot of admins that will be policing the server, but not all of them should have full access, so it's important for us that we get MultiAdmin working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The 'master login' is of course not what you should use when using multi admin, but you should use the account added in the configuration files. I think there is a problem on the wiki, which is the password should be sha1 I think, not simply clear password.

Add this account to your config file, log in with it, then create/modify the other accounts from it, then delete this account from config file:
Code:
[Admin MultiAdminData]
DisplayName=
Password=1183E630DED7748196E9F2D0D7B19FA4545407C2
Order=DenyAllow
bEnabled=True

This is what it should look like for the login "Admin" with password "123".

If you have the will please correct the wikis (for RO2, KF2, and RS2 when it will be online) to show your gratitude.

Upvote 0