• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server welcome image + how to add members

Cat_in_da_Hat

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Posted originally in Bug report. sorry.
His guys,

Anyone able to get their welcome image to display. Everything looks fine in the admin panel but on the server the image will not display. Am using the same image dimensions as RO2.

EDIT - the below was fixed in the last patch.
Also, anyone know how to add people to the members list? I thought it would be in the actions drop down in the players area but that isnt the case. my drop down is blank ie no drop down options.

Last edited:
I got it working eventually. Went with a 512 X 256 png image. I think it was the dimensions that it didn't like. It is still a bit rough around the edges with the logo colliding with the server name if the name is long. I ended up using the bottom half of the 512 X 256 iage to avoid the collision. Not a big priority I guess but it would be good to be able to have a larger server image at some stage.

Upvote 0
Generally the game doesn't like images that have dimensions that aren't powers of 2, so that's likely again the problem here. Strange that it worked in RO2 previously and not now though.

The actual display size of the image as it is currently setup would probably deal best with 512x128 in terms of maximising the width. 512x256 will squash the sides in to keep the aspect ratio.

Upvote 0