• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[IDEA]How can Tripwire improved customization

kuky90

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
I was watching those nice skins you guys have for me to buy but there is one big problem. I only can use one hat or camo on each nation. How about you go deeper and allow us to customize classes and how they look? Similar to how we can customize our Pilot why not other roles too?

I would REALLY, REALLY like to have each class with different outfit. For example: My Pointman would be naked guy with tattos running around like a crazy mad lad. My Machine Gunner would be rambo with red bandana over on forhead. My commander would have officer outfit and officer cap. etc. etc.

Please guys, please Yoshiro

I'm a pretty frequent visitor of r/rs2vietnam and I just made an account here, for the sole purpose of endorsing this suggestion. The framework is in place for class based outfit profiles (infantry vs. pilot).

There are three points I'd like to see fully realised:

1. That customization options can be made for each class.
2. That wearable gear is not restricted via class (except for pilot).
3. That there be an apply to all option so that way all classes wear the same gear (as it is now).

If this system were in place I could finally use the PAVN Officer uniform on my commander, or my gas mask on my combat engineer without having to change my look every match in the menu.

Reactions: kuky90
Upvote 0