• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Have Different Chracter Customizations For Different Classes

KampucheanSVD

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 3, 2017
Chernobyl
I just found out that they release the officer's uniform for the PAVN side. I want to get it, but it would be weird to be a rifleman and have it equiped. There should be an option to manually set each class to a different uniform, however it should be optional with the player being able to do a universal outfit for all classes. Unlike my other suggestions I don't think this should garner as much controversy.

What I think would be a cleaner feature is presets.

If you did it class by class it would just be messy and something many people wouldn't bother to do. I mean customising 50 different things is something that your average player wouldn't do.

If you had presets instead it means people who would only customise s single character would do just that. Anyone who wants to customise more can customise these presets. Simple press of a button and you can change what you look like completely.

Upvote 0