• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Vietnam booby trap for capturing POW's

Je$ter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 15, 2017
So I was thinking the Vietnamese could set traps where tree's are a to scoop up one American solider at a time in a rope locking them in a trap, the VC can then go and take down the trap with the American stuck in it to their spawn, This would probably fit the Sapper class or one of the others but this helps the VC because not only is there less players storming other objectives the whole time they decide to keep the GI's alive the more they have the quicker their team gets recon. The Vietnam soldiers will have to commit their own team to staying with the POW's because the POW's can escape and find a weapon to fight back or they can use knives if they were added or give teams more of a reason to storm A in the heli's to rescue their team mates. To me this seems like it'd be a balanced system and give the American team a reason to hold onto A there can be points for freeing GI's as well which gives incentive to go behind enemy lines. Ofcourse we have people in the community that will eventually just kill the GI's but I think this would be a cool addition.

Last edited: