• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

starfish trooper

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 23, 2013
Remove automatic switching to hand gun for south army when interning a tunnel or have the option to disable it.
It is annoying when you exit tunnels and equip your main weapon having the game switching it back and ending up facing the enemy during the animation.

side note: I noticed that sometimes using the bayonet in tunnels was also disable, is this intentional? If so it is odd because that is probably when the bayonet is the most useful.

Reactions: Kaleun
The Vietnamese can at this moment use RPG and double barrel shotgun inside the tunnel while a grease gun can't, its already ridiculous. Perhaps would like to see this actor configured as to which specific weapons are allowed and not allowed instead of just limiting it to side arms on the US side.

I know the tunnel mesh themselves do not cause this, there is another actor placed at the entrances of tunnels and a volume placed around them, so it is controlled where this property is enforced. Depends on what the author of the map wants. I've also been working on a map that has tunnels but since I haven't come up on any guide that shows me how to make these restriction volumes, I won't be adding these restrictions to my tunnels.

4MXKzwp.png

iNQdPEj.png

Upvote 0