• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ro2 is all well and good but what about RS1 maps???

shnukshnuk

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 24, 2014
i love RO2 dont get me wrong.

But i love the First Rising Storm a lot more and would love to see some of its maps also ported. do you guys think this will happen? i really hope so. Kwajalien in the RS2 modified engine would be interesting

also make the SNLF correct this time. theres a reason the Authentic SNLF mod is currently one of the most popular workshop mods :I

Reactions: AntleredCormorant
Grabbed_by_the_Spetsnaz;n2305617 said:
I'm actually of the opinion that either of the WW2 maps don't fit.

Vietnam was a battle which was infamous for it's dense foliage and blurred front-lines. None of RO2's maps we're rather barren and had clear and distinct front lines and goals.

RS2 by itself isnt great it lacks content and has no real frontline gameplay. RO2/RS1 are leagues above it hence why porting the content is a good idea

Upvote 0
shnukshnuk;n2305653 said:
RS2 by itself isnt great it lacks content and has no real frontline gameplay. RO2/RS1 are leagues above it hence why porting the content is a good idea

Its already been stated that none of the TWI's nor AMG's resources are at it. Its being ported by internal team and stop worrying about it so much.
RO2 has to make it in first of all and only then RS1. Just how it was chronologically.

Upvote 0