• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

North korean war mod / dlc

Kaleun;n2305420 said:
No

Plus you already know that https://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...B5%AC%ED%95%A8 has been spammed enough already.

He's talking about a mod, which is the most feasible theme non-era (Vietnam) total conversion mod. You're also quoting Wilson on me suggesting a Single-player addition... Which has nothing to do with a mod... You already have 90% of the weapons if not all of them, as well as placeholder character uniforms, vehicles, and potentially map assets from RO2/RS & RS2. Logically speaking Kaleun it's the most sound idea for a total conversion mod that forgoes the Vietnam theater of war.

Upvote 0
He's also talking about a Korea dlc, which is the least feasible idea when the devs haven't even completed their Vietnam theater. You're also quoting me for replying to a spam post... Which offers only 4 words and gives us nothing new compared to the existing Korea mod/dlc threads... We know there is a Koreans in Vietnam mod being started, some of that could be used in Korean conflict, but aside from that there is nothing else to an actual Korean war mod. Logically speaking Beskar Mando it's a rational idea that anyone could think of, but other than being another think tank thread there will be nothing important done here, someone has to lead this idea into actual work.

Upvote 0
KampucheanSVD;n2307865 said:
You have to remember that RS1 was actually originally a mod. Same goes for RS2, which was originally In Country Vietnam I believe.

Lol what. RS2 was never In Country Vietnam. Popsmoke Games and Tripwire Interactive confirmed it.

RS1 was developed and silence and then TWI liked them so much, they made a DLC out of it. So the part "Being a mod" you can remove, as you never witnessed it at mod stage to begin with.

Second of all Rising Storm 2 Vietnam made by Antimatter Games, a studio which was formed up after RS1 Team success. In Country Vietnam on the other hand is a bunch of clowns, who showed a lot, promised a lot and then died.

Upvote 0
NorthDumpling;n2307879 said:
Lol what. RS2 was never In Country Vietnam. Popsmoke Games and Tripwire Interactive confirmed it.

RS1 was developed and silence and then TWI liked them so much, they made a DLC out of it. So the part "Being a mod" you can remove, as you never witnessed it at mod stage to begin with.

Second of all Rising Storm 2 Vietnam made by Antimatter Games, a studio which was formed up after RS1 Team success. In Country Vietnam on the other hand is a bunch of clowns, who showed a lot, promised a lot and then died.

I really have to wonder what happened to In Country...

Upvote 0