• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TE-An Lao Valley feedback

kuky90

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Defenders can go way to much forward on this map. They have huge advantage since they can defend whole cap zone from 10 locations around it that are on uphill and is easy to do chaos on choke points while flanking is hard to do since there are also choke points that are easy to defend.

Attackers commander radio is way to close to defenders. Today i was killed 6 times in 10 minutes on first sector by defenders. They killed me 3x with granades, once with Loach and 2x by normal soldier running on me being focused on radio.

Defenders movement area should be reduced, they can go way to much forward on flanks. While attackers radio is almost on frontline and is easy to nade his location ,makeing attackers life harder when they dont have AAs against Napalm or Spooky.

Oh and what is the point of Loach on this map? Is it seriously needed? Don't defenders already have enough firepower in napalm,arty and ac130?
Since we are at loach, i shot loach once 4 times with M79 Granade launcher and did 0 damage to him. He was landing to repair at LZ.