• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Spectator ruins the overtimes! Need for a change!

kuky90

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
I lost or won many many rounds and matches because of spectator and how other team can follow and find you. When both teams are out of tickets or cant spawn, there have to be lock down spectator to only your team member perspective. I hate it how people that play on discord fly around and spot and give away positions of enemy team. Just few minutes ago there was great match on Hue City. We went into overtime and it was 6v2 in our advantage. Sadly there was few clan members and they simply told the guy where we are. Guy killed all 6 of us with granades and stuff because they could have seen us. Call me stupid but that is simply highly unfair.

Now even if you lock overtime specator only to you team mate perspective they still can go to spectators and give away you position. So please find some solution for this.

This affects all game modes and breaks the all fun, but it is worst in skrimish mode that it should be some kind of competitive.

Reactions: -Moody-
nilsmoody;n2301363 said:
It's a riddle for me why spectating enemies is enabled in RO/RS. I mean... even the majority of arcade games don't allow that and you'd think the "hardcore military shooter"-playerbase would dislike it. But noo... RO/RS is a big exception.

Yes, it's a server setting. I know.

Yeah this. I know it is server setting just like many thing. BUt why is not locked by default to your team only is beyond me.

Upvote 0