• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

White Phosphorus air strikes (U.S side) and ECT.

Creepy Cracker

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2017
I read they used White Phosphorus air strikes as smoke screen in Vietnam to help troops advance in the jungle areas of Vietnam, I would highly suggest that being a option for U.S commander. And also, I would like to note, Adding more realistic maps such as, (landing zone x ray) And other operations well known in the Vietnam war, I would also suggest that they add more maps with pungy traps built into the map, And animations for when you fall into them to make it more realistic before you die, Also it would be really neat to see a entire jungle based map, It would have to be a big map, So the combat would be crazy, But it would be really awesome, It would keep the game more realistic and everyone would be more afraid to run straight into combat, Because the enemy could be in a bush in front of you or a whole platoon, Add the map with set pungy traps and booby traps everywhere, to give the V.C side more of a upper hand but add White Phosphorus air strikes as a option on the U.S commander side, As well as M72 LAW for the U.S side...we had those in Vietnam...And combat medics, We really need combat medics, They existed in the Vietnam war so I believe they should be added, Along with more aesthetic unlocks for all sides would be nice. Anyways this list is helter skelter but I also did say (Ect.) so Let me know what you guys think.