• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New performance update was insanely helpful

steve2142

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 29, 2016
Patch 1.01b was immensely appreciated, i had trouble stuttering and hitching in every game, but now everything pretty much runs smooth as silk, besides Song Be which seems to be the most performance costing map out of all. --- (I5 7600k Kaby lake, 1070ftw 16gb EVGA ram)--- I have my FXMultiplier increased to 4, which is about 2.5min for bodies to stay on screen, instead of the original 1, but any further than that, the FPS goes way below 50 in a matter of minutes, and it becomes unplayable.
I was wondering.. if anyone ever reads this, if there's anyway to further increase performance pertaining to Corpses and Gib-effects. Because in games like the original Counter-Strike 1.6, Verdun, Chivalry and the Arma series, all allow you to either select how many bodies/corpses stay on screen, or there is no limit. I just thought for Rising Storm 2 this could be an INSANE addition for either DLC like "horrors of war" and add more brutal and higher detail gore effects and a higher body cap. Or as just an update, where you can just have a slider and select how many corpses(just random ideas). But anyways, It's so immersive and amazing to see bodies scattered across the battlefield making it so brutal and realistically bad-***!

I wanted to thank the Antimatter and Tripwire for being literally, The best developers the entire gaming community has ever seen and keep working on the amazing content!

Last edited: