• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Queue For Full Servers

Cheddars

Jun 12, 2013
Hi guys,

Firstly, I just want to say I love the current state of the game. I think the game play is refreshing.

I was trying to find a game the other night and I was feeling a bit frustrated when the only Australian server was full. I really like battlefields server queues, where players can automatically wait until a place is free and then join. I think this would be a great addition to the game, as players don't have to try and join the game, load in and then get kicked out because the match is full.

Thank you very much

Mr. President (aka Cheddars)

BD38;n2293494 said:
The problem I have is, that I see a server with 61/64 players displayed on it.
I try to join and it says "server already full".
This happened like 10 to 15 times in a row (with several serverlist refreshes).

It's really annoying to try and find a somewhat full server for 10 minutes.

I have the same problem. This along with lack of basic queue system, or even allowing the built in steam "auto join" implementation makes trying to get in a game with friends extremely tedious to the point where I'm having a hard time bringing my friends on as new players because they do not want to deal with it. This is probably my biggest gripe with the game thus far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0