• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A good addition before RS2 release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

"InB4Reset" => where you in, before the reset? -> No, but I want the achievement.

Purpose of achievement, is not to get them, it is to see that you have actually achieved something. Will never understand these achievement hunters. Get SAM and you'll be ok. lol

Also the single player achievement can not be unlocked now, unless you have a backup of the old game or beta files, that's how it is.
Do not expect any fix or update for RO2, there are major problems already reported they never gave a ****, so your achievement hunting problem is really ridiculous, no need to open a thread for that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
omano;n2291615 said:
LOL

"InB4Reset" => where you in, before the reset? -> No, but I want the achievement.

Purpose of achievement, is not to get them, it is to see that you have actually achieved something. Will never understand these achievement hunters. Get SAM and you'll be ok. lol

Also the single player achievement can not be unlocked now, unless you have a backup of the old game or beta files, that's how it is.
Do not expect any fix or update for RO2, there are major problems already reported they never gave a ****, so your achievement hunting problem is really ridiculous, no need to open a thread for that.

The game should not have even a single unobtainable trophy. It just ruins the fun if you can't get the achievement no matter how skillful you are.

Reactions: RandomPerson78642
Upvote 0
NorthDumpling;n2291981 said:
Lol dude you are cancerous, InB4Reset is obtainable, and as omano stated, you havent achieved anything. Your achievment hunting becomes retarded.

Holy hell, no need to go nuts on the guy, he has a point. I'm certainly no achievement hunter myself but limited-time-only and "play with developer" achievements are absolute garbage, I hate them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.