• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just venting

SquirrelSmasher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 19, 2018
So this has happened twice tonight. I've literally been getting banned from matches for no reason. Apparently griefing and trolling. This just drives me nuts. The first time we lost our objectives and had to fall back. So rather than fall back I just camped and figured id shoot enemies until one got me. Well I did this for a few minutes and then got banned for griefing. I wasn't on the enemy spawn unless maybe there was a tunnel. So what the heck? I was even the pointman class so who cares if I'm playing forward. I'm not very good so the 20ish kills I had that match was great for me. And then I just get banned? If the other 30ish players on my team was it really that big a deal? I wasn't even given much of a warning. I was asked what I was doing. So I told them I was shooting enemies as the crossed the river. And then I was told to get back on the point. And not 5 seconds later I was kicked.

Then the second time I was banned I was playing the marksmen class. I was having fun, I only had 7 kills and we were at the second round of objectives. But I was flanking and getting behind enemy lines. I was having fun. This other guy I will name Verd had already gotten our previous commander kicked beause he wasn't very good and new to the TL position. Then he claimed that because he had 3 times as many kills as me I should give up the marksman position. He then told the team to kick me because I was just running around with my pistol being worthless. Sure I got like 2 kills with my pistol. Sorry I use my sidearm sometimes. Honeslty this Verd guy just wanted to pick on whoever he felt was a bad player and kick them. He was being a twat. How can people get away with acting like that and getting other players who also paid for this darn game to have fun banned just because we arnet as good as him. How am I supposed to learn to aim with the scopes in actual matches on actual player targets if I don't practice and just try it. Same with the other guy playing TL. How does he learn to be a TL if he gets kicked in less than 5 minutes for not being good enough. This isn't a tournament. We are not playing for money. The real griefers are the whiny babies getting new players kicked. for now friggan reason. I just bought this stupid game and I'm already about done with it. So tired of this community. It takes only 1/64th the players to ruin the fun for some of us.

The Internet is toxic,filled with power mad children that just want to control other players,and this game gives them a way.
I also had this same problem in the beginning almost deleted the game in the first month,
Use the server browser to find some new servers,you will eventually find one with good people,dont give up.

Upvote 0