• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

General view

Ades

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2018
One of the significant parameter a tactical thinking have to care about is how to exploit at best the terrain.

Playing on a known map ( each map will fatally be known, well known ) means use known terrain datas. The variable "terrain" is fixed.

With a game who generate a new map before each session, players need to scout to collect terrain datas, and found the optimal way to use them, with a shrouded map.

RO FPS would be one of the most appropriate game for that, I think ( simply because they are one of the best ).

Sorry for my uncertain English.

I think i understand what Ades is saying. Randomly generated terrain for maps. Probably not possible, but there could be a variety of the same maps made, with differing terrain, that could make it more difficult for players to memorise. Say 20 different versions and the server randomly picks a different one each time. Though not sure this is a major problem. An interesting idea nontheless

Upvote 0