• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hacker report

LupinsMercy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2018
After I ride the same chopper with him I'm 100% certain that he is a hacker

He FRIENDLY KILL me on the CHOPPER SPAWN point with MELEE ATTACK after I confront with him about his hacking behavior during gameplay
also, I'm unable to fully control the aircraft from the gunner seat after he is killed on the cockpit. I guess this because he has that aimbot that messes the control of the chopper. Then I start the record.

I found this hacker while playing a high population SEA server while off pick hours of AU servers in past 3 days.
In the beginning, I thought he is a pro player with a chopper. Slowly I realize something unusual that his chopper fire can glue to me in the same point more than 10 seconds while I'm inside of a decent cover. He is always pointing the gun at me and switch target imminently after a kill with often 5+ kill streak no matter how wired his pos he takes in the air.
Then I realize he is just an ESP and AIMBOT hacker that gluing corsair to target while piloting chopper and a shameless coward that change teams when losing.

Fun parts are here.
Remember he is a team switching hacking coward and usually, this kinda guy get pissd easy.
After he realizes it I'm recording he asked me "Do you want to get banned?" and am I going to report to the server admin. I told him of course not I'm going to report this to tripwire coz ashoel like you can survive in this server for this long u gotta have some dirty connections with the server admin. Then I got banned from the server with a message of "spreading false information"
LOL that's what we call "a clumsy denial resulting in self-exposure"

More in the Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Player naming and shaming is against forum rules. Making public posts is not the proper way to report a hacker. Use the Steam report player feature on the player's Steam profile. Gather their specific Steam ID (not username) and any evidence that confirms cheating as a cheat report to be sent to Easy AntiCheat https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/rs2/contact/report/ .

Last edited:
Upvote 0