• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

NVA and NLF now holding weapons with both hands while sprinting in 1st person?

Raven1986

Grizzled Veteran
May 24, 2014
Hello friends,

I have not been playing for a while and as I came back all of a sudden everyone is sprinting in 1st person with both hands on the rifles, smgs and lmgs. We already had it on SKS45 and RPD from the beginning, which was always weird to be to be frank. Now we have a huge mismatch between 1st and 3rd person animation. For no obvious reason. Maybe someone can explain this to me?

Reactions: Arisaka99
Shame. Some people treat everything unusual as a bug, instead of taking a while to realize what is happening. Maybe give pistols to everyone while we're at it? It seems to be a bug, because in Battlefield everyone has a handgun. Or make all weapons snap to the center of the screen? I mean, look at CoD. Sight misalignment? But... In other games bullets were always hitting where the front sight was pointing! BUG! And what about grenades? One kind will blow up in your hand when holding it for too long after pressing the left mouse button, while the other has to be manually primed to do this! You'll only confuse poor beginners!

Last edited:
Upvote 0