• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game keeps forcing me to rage quit and play several matches of RO 2 to calm down

Raven1986

Grizzled Veteran
May 24, 2014
Geez guys,

why why why is this game still such a hammer falling on my wiener? Playing as an US Machinegunner it took me tons of rounds on traget (!) to bring down a few NVA. The M60 should be a ****ing death machine, just like the MG34, MG42 and DP28 in Red Orchestra 2. 7.62 is a large round which should be a ****ing ***** to the enemy as it hits him in his torso. However, lots of them simply kept soldiering on as nothing ever hit them. This also happens with other guns, but in particular with the M60. Again I'm placing the bursts on target and not spraying full auto all over the place. You seriously need to do something with the hit detection.

And the second question is: What was so ****ing bad about RO2's hit detection and bleeding mechanics you could not take it over to RS2? You got hit in RO2 and you had to bandage near instantly. In RS2 you can get shot and you do not need to bandage at all. If you are bleeding you can keep bleeding for like 30 secs and as you start bandaging you surely take more time to do it than RO2, yet you can't die anymore from bleeding out. So basically you can keep on killing, start bandaging, stop to kill and then bandage a bit again to prevent death, stop to kill and so on forever. Unless you are being dealt too much damage. This is hogwash folks.

Reactions: kuracino and Sgt.Ro
That's the great thing.

You are hitting them. They know they are getting hit. And they just walk it off. I mean surely you must remember many times being on the receiving end. Walking off bullets.

The hit detection. 100% fine.

Damage on the other hand.

Not to mention yes the bleeding. In RO2 when you started to bleed out you bleed way faster. And you haven't a clue when you will actually bleed out like you do in RS2.

Upvote 0
Raven1986;n2306228 said:
Geez guys,

why why why is this game still such a hammer falling on my wiener? Playing as an US Machinegunner it took me tons of rounds on traget (!) to bring down a few NVA. The M60 should be a ****ing death machine, just like the MG34, MG42 and DP28 in Red Orchestra 2. 7.62 is a large round which should be a ****ing ***** to the enemy as it hits him in his torso. However, lots of them simply kept soldiering on as nothing ever hit them. This also happens with other guns, but in particular with the M60. Again I'm placing the bursts on target and not spraying full auto all over the place. You seriously need to do something with the hit detection.

you must love how LMGs work in Battlefield 1,LMGs "logic" in Battlefield 1 its R*tarded a rifle with the SAME round/caliber than a LMG can one/2 hit kill you for sure, while if you use an LMG with the SAME ROUND at the SAME distance you need 4-6 to kill ... i think the problem in RS2 its those invisible walls,they gonna fix it but they need some time and yes its **cking annoying wen this (the problem you describe) happens , just give em time.

Upvote 0
Grabbed_by_the_Spetsnaz;n2306427 said:
No more MG-34/42 SMG's plz...

I'm not talking about MG Ramboing through half of Hue City. I'm talking about prone stance with LMG deployed or standing stance with MG deployed on bipod. Also crouch stance with iron sights. Controlled bursts.

Yeah lemon I was on the receiving end of walking off bullets. I felt like a cheater each time running around in demigod mode. I feel violated by this issue. I gotta file for sexual harassment and press full charges. You hear me Tripwire! 😄

Upvote 0