• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Questions about Commander abilities

Doktor_S

Aug 20, 2017
Hello Team!

Long time lurker, first time poster.
Firstly, thanks to Tripwire for both getting this game out on time, and enabling my forum account!

I have had a question for a long time that I cannot locate the answer to:

The North's Anti Air defences has a 2 minute (and some) cooldown, however nothing specifies exactly how long is the ability active for from the second Battalion says they are active?

For example, if I am playing the US commander and I just got my recon shot down, I need to wait XX amount of seconds before bringing in any further air support, however have no idea how long that is...

Cheers,
S

The cool down time and active time of the North's Anti Air defenses is configured per map and can vary from map to map. An indicator appears on the right hand side of the screen when these defenses are active:
k9bvKv9.jpg

That's the most you get in-game, you either time the duration yourself or check the world properties of the map within the SDK.

Active time for these "Anti Air" defenses is 60 seconds on VNTE/SU-HueCity, VNTE-Hill 937 and VNSU/TE-SongBe. It is 30 seconds on VNTE-CuChi and VNSU/TE-AnLao Valley.

Reactions: Doktor_S
Upvote 0