• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ROK South Korean Forces in Vietnam instead of ANZACS

Yeah I agree, ARVN need to be implemented first before anyone else, and I'm Australian myself. I was honestly very surprised that they didn't come with launch. Looking at both sides of the argument though. He is right that a lot more South Koreans fought in the Vietnam War. But honestly they would just be a clone of the US and ARVN forces. Same weapons and similar tactics, not much difference. As someone mentioned before a quick skin mod would honestly do the trick, but adding in the ANZACs would give us new weapons and tactics. At the end of the day its up to the developers where they want to take the game and if any of these ideas would be viable/profitable. But for now I think ARVN should be the priority.

Upvote 0
ARVN factions, hopefully ARVN and Rangers for the South Vietnamese first. THEN I think we should get South Korea. I'd be more interested in playing them. A US General was quoted as saying, "It's safest in the South Korean AO, they're most effective at counter insurgency." Not trying to insult our Australian and New Zealand friends but it really is time to see the ROK do it's thing in a video game.

Reactions: RandomPerson78642
Upvote 0
i76;n2303297 said:
So you disguise your want (being from S Korea I assume) for SK forces behind some bull**** stats.

Please at least be honest.... you want SK forces over ANZACS for your own personal pleasure and not for anything else like what does bringing in a new faction thats exactly the same as another existing one, that will bring no new style or tactics just because you're south korean.

Who says SK saw f'all action and died lots cause they where ****? I mean seriously dude its a game and if you want SK forces that are identical to merikan forces then make to mod, I want TWI to spend time making new weapons with factins that will have a differing play style.

lol dude im from australia. i used to be called welldone if you remember now?

and they arent bull**** statistics they are real ones and easy to find knowledge. ANZACS dont deserve this place the ROK do and thats a fact

Upvote 0