• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm 1 VS Rising Storm 2 why RS1 is a million times better Rising Storm 1

shnukshnuk

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 24, 2014
Rising Storm 1 VS Rising Storm 2 why RS1 is a million times better
Rising Storm 1:

Pros:

+High levels of Immersion

+Music is amazing

+Banzai charges!

+Pacific Campaign

+almost completely authentic uniforms (apart from SNLF wearing rare late war khaki)

+extremely well designed maps that force huge battles over areas and real teamwork

+Pacific war done better then in any other game

+8 MAPS ON LAUNCHE COMPARED TO RS2.

+ Offline bot support and mods support letting you play with bots and mods even offline with no internet whatsoever

+ Voice acting is god tier

CONS:

-no cons perfect game

RISING STORM2

CONS:

-No immersion at all

-Music Sucks

-Voice acting is ♥♥♥♥ed

-Maps are garbage and dont have any immersion or inspiration behind them absolute trash

-SJW influence with the removal of swear words

-4 MAPS ON LAUNCH :I

- 1 TE MAP ON LAUNCH

- NO NEW MAPS NOW ONLY VARIANTS.VARIANTS WHICH SHIPPED WITH RS1

-Bots arent pathed and dont listen to orders plus cause massive lag

- no workshop button in main menu meaning no mod testing without fiddling around with the console and No bots to play the mods with!

- lack of weapons!

- Hit detection is wacked

-Stuttering is insane even on a top tier PC (tested on 3)

-Ping is ♥♥♥♥ed

PROS:

- they attemtped vietnam. thats the only good thing. every other choice was a serious minus from the great game that is Rising Storm 1

Beskar Mando;n2303279 said:
BloodBath, I'm also a mapper. Liking/Loving them doesn't equate them to being up to the quality of official maps.

Whats your map? Dunno about you but there are some srsly good user made maps.

Like Operation Valkyrie,Firebase Georgina, DeadAndBuried,JungleRaidB8,Opposing Fronts_a5_1. Those are some damn good maps that can be on pair with dev team ones. Some even are already.

Upvote 0
kuky90;n2303318 said:
Whats your map? Dunno about you but there are some srsly good user made maps.

Like Operation Valkyrie,Firebase Georgina, DeadAndBuried,JungleRaidB8,Opposing Fronts_a5_1. Those are some damn good maps that can be on pair with dev team ones. Some even are already.

DaNang. I still disagree with that notion that custom maps are on the same level as official ones. None of those, Mine included are fully up to par with official maps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0