• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can't fill a server any longer?

TKC-T3

Jun 20, 2017
Did something change with the server builds? I used to be able to idle on our server and it would fill up, but for the past week that isn't working and our server sits empty all the time. If I can't seed our server, I will be forced to stop payment on it. Anyone have any insight?

People found other servers to play on maybe?

Servers that work to build a community will get all the players. Players start becoming regulars on certain servers. The name of the server ends up mattering a lot.

If nobody knows your name, nobody joins your server.

Alternatively oversaturating the market works too. But that costs a lot of money.

Upvote 0
You saying it isn't the problem doesn't mean it isn't the problem. If you can join the server. It means there are no technical problems.

The problem is there are better servers out there. The game released nearly 2 months ago now. You cannot rely on people blindly joining your server anymore. People have found their preferred servers. Obviously you weren't on their list. Whatever your server is called.

I think 48 slots is a rather big problem if you ask me. Majority of people have a preference for 64. Custom maps have also become a thing. Lot of people like them.

Upvote 0