• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cheating servers

lolcow

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 18, 2017
so i dont know if this should be posted under general, please mods move it if necessary.

Basically today, scrolling through the servers i noticed this one: 24/7 tangcap boosting (quick xp)
it's a custom map designed to boost through ranks in a matter of minutes. i tested it and the stats are saved even though it should be "unranked".

now i know it just unlocks cosmetics, but it's insulting for normal players that rank through properly..

should it be banned or are you guys fine ?

server ip is

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these servers should not be allowed. There are people out there who are actually having fun, but also working towards levelling up properly to unlock cosmetics, or just to increase their rank and showcase their experience. It's also annoying seeing lvl 80+ players who do not perform as well, and it ends up not being a true reflection of someone's experience in-game. This is just my opinion though, so I don't want anyone to be mad at me.

Upvote 0
This is why, unless "leveling" helps with abilities in-game, like COD; or weapon upgrades, like BF; the idea of making players level up for cosmetic features is bad. It is NOT a true measure of a players ability, via time spent in-game. It is harmless and does not affect anyone's play, or enhance anyone's ability to play. Leave these players alone, or run the risk of losing them if they try to remove their levels.

Reactions: InNeedOfHelp
Upvote 0
In the gaming server industry, so many persons are doing like this telling something else and giving the different features.In the gaming world, so many of the websites giving the fraud services which they don't give importance to the normal users. I have faced the personal experience on this while playing a such an online games they simply removing game levels.I suggest you one thing that please verify whether it is a reputation game hosting server companies or online gaming website.

Upvote 0