• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Release the patch already !

Status
Not open for further replies.
cronogr;n2297346 said:
Well they can patch the game in increments instead of working for 1 huge patch, right now they are pulling an EA on us or a Tripwire ??? ... hmmm food for thought

There is no conspiracy; they are not duping us.

Be patient, the patch will come.

In the meantime, help report bugs or do something constructive. Making threads like this one accomplishes nothing.

Upvote 0
Yverner;n2297418 said:

In the meantime, help report bugs or do something constructive. Making threads like this one accomplishes nothing.

I have already reported enough bugs ... And i need the new rendering engine (which i doubt it will be an improvement) + campaing mode not in 10 days not in 1 month but NOW !!!!!! They should have added this long ago !

Upvote 0
JokersWarPig;n2297431 said:
Why would you release smaller patches instead of one big patch? That would be more work. Just chill out and wait for the big patch.

Well it's not more work its the same work they just split it ... i don't get how this will make them work more ... And lastly the bugs are piling up !!! i report 2-3bugs per day so even if they take their sweet time the workload increases day by day so they will never gonna fix it lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
cronogr;n2297498 said:
Well it's not more work its the same work they just split it ... i don't get how this will make them work more ... And lastly the bugs are piling up !!! i report 2-3bugs per day so even if they take their sweet time the workload increases day by day so they will never gonna fix it lol.

More patches = more testing, deploying the patches, writing patch notes etc. I can tell you haven't done any software development. Just give them time! If the bugs prevent you from playing, play something else in the meantime.

Upvote 0
Patu.Kuovi;n2297511 said:
More patches = more testing, deploying the patches, writing patch notes etc. I can tell you haven't done any software development. Just give them time! If the bugs prevent you from playing, play something else in the meantime.

Well guess what... i'm not a software developer... but still i believe the extra work is little ! Right now rs2 feels like an EA game but even ea is better at releasing patches this days.

Upvote 0
Patu.Kuovi;n2297511 said:

Some people just don't get it... Like everyone they want it done yesteday... Daily Software developer problem

Reactions: Patu.Kuovi
Upvote 0
cronogr;n2297520 said:
Well other companies do it :) The game will be left with 1000-2000 players online... already is xD

What do you think this thread is going to accomplish? Do you think that they are going to magically release a half-baked patch because some joe shmo put up a thread?
Or do you just want them to know how aggravated you are?

Either way it isn't helping. Be patient.

Upvote 0
Yverner;n2297547 said:
What do you think this thread is going to accomplish? Do you think that they are going to magically release a half-baked patch because some joe shmo put up a thread?
Or do you just want them to know how aggravated you are?

Either way it isn't helping. Be patient.

I know i kill time until they release the patch, i wasn't expecting anything better either way

Upvote 0
Yverner;n2297418 said:

I can't say these threads do nothing. It's the developers that need to include the players in beta testing the patches so they don't release something broken. Give us something to work with, not the other way around where we don't speak at all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.