• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for founders of a fun, tactical and open minded team

dead_man

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 9, 2017
Europe
Edit: I mean Co-Founders and it has nothing to do with money. First I want to get a group going in EU.

Things in common

- You aren't looking for realism for realism's sake.

- You aren't looking for milsim.

- You aren't an alpha leader and you dislike alpha leaders.

- You want to be part of a solidary and comradely team.

- You look first at what you can do for your team and second at what it can do for you.

- In discussions you want to find the best solution for the team and not to promote your ideas.

- You have a head-set and are able to communicate in English (you don't have to be a native speaker, being reasonably fluent in English is OK).

- You like tactics (tactics suited to the game, not real tactics).

- You are here to have fun playing the game as a team and not for violence, achievements or other selfish interests.

- You enjoy team-play more than lone-wolfing. It's OK if you want to lone-wolf now and then. You don't have to play with the team, even if they are online at the same time on the same server. But if you feel like joining their squad, you have to help them. You can also quit later to lone-wolf again.

- You are averse to any kind of fundamentalism, ideologies, racism or blind obedience.

- You are OK with ad-hoc voting of a team representative in order to discuss with admins, other clans or discipline or exclude troublemakers. And you can step up at any time to represent your team, if need be.

- You are OK to play for US as well as for North Vietnam in RS2.

- You like fair play.

- You never cheat at this game.

Then let's found a fine bunch of mates to have fun with.

Last edited:
You should try out bloodbath, I'm an admin for them. Best damn RO2 (also biggest) community, we plan on hosting at least one server for RS2. The community has a large interest in this sequel to Rising Storm. We pretty much cover what you've described. Also if you're not interested, I highly recommend ditching Teamspeak and using Discord. It's 1,000 times better than teamspeak. (I've used both.)

Upvote 0
Thank you for asking. It seems, there is not much interest.
I found that CrackClan is much like what I was thinking about, there are time zone differences though. The game is only fun for me when I get a group to communicate and play in a somewhat coordinated way. I'm located in Europe. I'm still open to get a group going.

Upvote 0
Come hang out with Pr0nSt4rs - You might find a home with us. We're completely laid back group with a long history, most of us have either run clans, comp teams, ladders and leagues, or gsp's and we're looking for good players to join our community. We like having a good time, we enjoy good tactics and team play but also enjoy just messing around sometimes. We differ in that we identify as a community of players who try not to take the game seriously and just enjoy it for what it is. Everyone has a say, there's no ranking structure, we give out Admin based on activity, maturity, and aptitude. We do have aspirations of running events like PUGS and Tournaments because at the end of the day we all still enjoy the rush of competition.

Catch us on Discord https://discord.gg/XksrxyU

Upvote 0
AKA Battlegrounds is the place for you my friend......we have been together since the original Red Orchestra still going strong with clan members from all over the globe.
We never take it too seriously but love a good game with lots of communication. We have a popular 64 man server and it has many many regular players. Come check us out, we have teamspeak a forum and a steam community group with over 1600 members.

Come show us your best bits.......

Upvote 0