• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 14th Infantry Regiment [Tactical Realism -- Recruiting]

Thejakimo

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Basic Introduction
We represent the 14th Infantry Regiment of the US Army through a multigaming style community. We utilize a rank and command structure used by the US Army to provide an organized unit that puts focus on tactics, teamwork and professionalism. We consider ourselves "Tactical Realism", and strive to provide members with a great experience while incorporating some elements of roleplay for added immersion. We are welcoming members who are willing to learn from others, and those who are not afraid to try something new.

If you think that the 14th sounds like the type of group you might enjoy or are looking for more specific information, feel free to join our Teamspeak server to talk to some of our recruiters.

Last edited:
SITREP May 10, 2017
  • The unit is getting all geared up for tomorrow, with the next beta wave being released. The unit will be working out the final kinks for in-game design as well as squad tactics.
  • For those of you who are possibly looking for a realism unit, look no further! Start working your way towards your first promotion right away with training events beginning Thursday.
  • For those of you who are not interested in official membership but still want to play with a tactical group, feel free to hop in discord with us and shoot some people!

Upvote 0
SITREP May 17, 2017

There is a sadness in all of our hearts now, as the beta comes to a close. But do not lose faith my friends!

The unit will continue daily activity in discord, and we continue to encourage all members to come in each day to be a part of the activities and discussions. Even though we may not be playing RS2 anymore, there will still be other games to fill our time and plenty of time to get to know one another. We are going to spend the next two weeks recruiting, working on documentation, and adjusting our organization according to the game. We are also going to be looking for several FireTeam Leaders over the next two weeks. Anyone interested in the job may again contact me via steam.

I look forward to our futures together my friends.

Upvote 0