• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] No product code .

same trouble compounded

same trouble compounded

ok, I purchased the game today from Best Buy and like everyone else, did not receive the insert with the activation code. I don't have a scanner so I can't scan the receipt and I'm sure not buying a scanner just for this. I can't send a pm since I can't get the )(*&T^(& forums at steam to ever work for me. No matter how many times I set the freakin password as soon as I am asked to sign in to the forums it can't find the account/password combo and I get locked out. I can sign into steam itself but not steam community so I can't send messages through that.

Upvote 0
no product key either

no product key either

excuse me yoshi, but your answer to your problem with your printer people is not working for me and not, it appears for most other customers who bought your game at best buy. I bought the game for $10.00 this past friday at best buy in st pete florida. I don't have a scanner,And no I can't to take a picture of my receipt because I can't find it.
How about being a grownup and take ownership of your error by sending the people who alerted you to your error a product key so we can play the game we bought? Good customer service would dictate such a solution. Why burden us because of your error? If i don't get the key I will return the game and best buy WILL take it back and refund my money.I will speak with the manager and have him pull all the games and return them to you. Balls in your court yoshi

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
excuse me yoshi, but your answer to your problem with your printer people is not working for me and not, it appears for most other customers who bought your game at best buy. I bought the game for $10.00 this past friday at best buy in st pete florida. I don't have a scanner,And no I can't to take a picture of my receipt because I can't find it.
How about being a grownup and take ownership of your error by sending the people who alerted you to your error a product key so we can play the game we bought? Good customer service would dictate such a solution. Why burden us because of your error? If i don't get the key I will return the game and best buy WILL take it back and refund my money.I will speak with the manager and have him pull all the games and return them to you. Balls in your court yoshi

I understand your concern. However we have already ordered the product pulled from shelves the first day we heard about the problem. So if you wish to inform your local BestBuy manager that he missed that order feel free.

And yes, you are welcome to take the product back to the store for a refund. I am offering a service for those who do not wish to do so and have proof of purchase that they can show with a scanned or digitally photographed receipt.

Upvote 0
Steps you need to follow:

1) Send me a PM that you have a copy of the game with no key
2) Receive my reply to that PM with my email
3) Email me with the information I request here

Since some people seem to have missed me adding this to the first post. When you PM me and I give you my Email I need the following information:

SteamID: [url]http://steamidfinder.com/[/URL]
Scan/picture of your Bestbuy receipt:

To use the steamID finder, put the URL for your community page into it. To get that, select community, from the home tab of community on the right there is a link to "view my profile". Once you have done so, copy the URL of the profile into the steam ID finder. My profile url for example is this: [url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yoshiro[/URL]

When that url is entered in the steam ID finder it gives my SteamID as: STEAM_0:1:151559

Do this.

Upvote 0
I get the game Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 at Best Buy.When to install it ,but there was no code on the box.What can I do?

THE FOLLOWING IS FROM ME - YOSHI

Please PM me for my email address. Once I give it to you provide me with the following:

SteamID: http://steamidfinder.com/
Scan/picture of your Bestbuy receipt:

So please have those two items ready.
I bought Red Orchestra at best buy with no product code. I need activation code.

Thanks,
Mrokloff

Upvote 0

Dude, just because TW is the Developer means not automaticly that the missing key is their fault! And if you lose the receipt its alone you

Upvote 0