• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] No product code .

If it helps

If it helps

I purchased 2 of these 9.99 games. One was Rainbow 6 Las Vegas 2 and other one was RO. They are identically packaged. The Rainbow 6 version had a slip which contained a serial code for multiplayer etc. It appears that these are done by Encore. I went to the Encore site in hopes that they are able to help, but you can only get support from one of their listed games, and they don't show RO. So I am in hopes of getting relief from you.

Upvote 0
I also have the same problem. Bought the game in BestBuy for 10 bucks. I am really glad that this issue is being looked into. I don't mean to be inpatient Yoshiro but how long will this issue take to be solved? I was hoping to play this week since all the holidays kicked in US. I just won't have much time to play after this week is over for a long time.

Upvote 0
I purchased two copies of RO from best buy today. low and behold. same issue. No CDkey, no manual, no cdkey behind the disc.
I cannot return them to best buy now that they are open. :mad:

An ETA should be announced soon for how you guys are going to rectify this situation! (I am very happy that you guys are aware and trying to resolve the issue)

I host servers, I have a community and I support Steam games as well as Third Party games able to be purchased through them.

As per usual, I appreciate your quick responses as well as appreciating your resolution to this issue. Played the game back in 2007 and thought it would be great to have it in my arsenal and hosting a server for it as well.

Looking forward to see how you make me happy :p

Cheers,

-=|PG|=-Indigochicken (SA)

Upvote 0