• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server version 1087

DannyDinDins

Oct 11, 2012
Hello.

I have recently started up a RO1 server. When I join it I get this issue.

WNmYGz7.png

This is what I get from my log (typing showlog in console)

Code:
Log: Defaulting to false
ScriptLog: PreClientTravel
Log: URL: Adding default option Name=Danny
Log: URL: Adding default option Class=Engine.Pawn
Log: URL: Adding default option Character=G_Heer1
Log: URL: Adding default option team=1
Log: Browse: 81.19.214.50/Index.rom?Name=Danny?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=G_Heer1?team=1
Log: FailCode STEAMAUTH
Debug: Connect Failure:  STEAMAUTH[] (81.19.214.50/Index.rom?Name=Danny?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=G_Heer1?team=1?VAC=1)
Log: Pending connect to '81.19.214.50/Index.rom?Name=Danny?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=G_Heer1?team=1?VAC=1' failed; STEAMAUTH
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection 81.19.214.50:7757 02/08/13 03:13:03
Exit: Socket shut down
Log: URL: Adding default option Name=Danny
Log: URL: Adding default option Class=Engine.Pawn
Log: URL: Adding default option Character=G_Heer1
Log: URL: Adding default option team=1
Log: Browse: Index.rom?disconnect?Name=Danny?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=G_Heer1?team=1
Log: Failed; returning to Entry
ScriptLog: ROUT2k4Browser_ServerListPageFavorites Destroying ServerQueryClient 'ServerQueryClient'
Log: GP=FALSE
Log: Spawning new actor for Viewport WindowsViewport
ScriptLog: New Player Danny id=20b300195d48c2ccc2651885cfea1a2f

I've looked into this and found out that it has to do with the server version. I currently have two different boxes hosting a number of RO/DH servers. Two of these (one on each box) show server version 1087. It just so happens that it is only these two that give you this error. The other servers show server version 1086 and I can connect to them without problems. Does anyone know what's up?