• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server map crisis

onlything i see unusal is this

Warning: ROBot RO-Konigsplatz.ROBot (Function UnrealGame.Bot.FightEnemy:04D6) Accessed None 'Weapon'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'jumpF_land_binoc' not found for mesh 'Ger_Tanker'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'jump_mid_binoc' not found for mesh 'Ger_Tanker'
Warning: ROBot RO-Konigsplatz.ROBot (Function UnrealGame.Bot.FightEnemy:04D6) Accessed None 'Weapon'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'jump_mid_binoc' not found for mesh 'Ger_Tanker'

i added the text in the server ini
i have uploaded orel.rom and uzs or uzc or somehting

and yet agin orl has dissapeared formt he server ini what am i doing wrong

Last edited:
Upvote 0
orel.rom is onthe server
but i cant even ask the server to start with orel where do i alter the cfg to tell it to start with orel instead of koningplatz
incidentally the map is listen on the server ini

but not in the default server lists in the web admin interface i cant even add it to test it
its not even producing a log now any ideas?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok does not appear in vvote lists either
found this pertaining to orel nin logs

Error: ROTeamGame ro-orel.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.PostBeginPlay:06C8) Accessed array 'AxisRadios' out of bounds (10/10)
Error: ROTeamGame ro-orel.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.PostBeginPlay:06C8) Accessed array 'AxisRadios' out of bounds (11/10)
Error: ROTeamGame ro-orel.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.PostBeginPlay:072F) Accessed array 'AlliedRadios' out of bounds (10/10)
Error: ROTeamGame ro-orel.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.PostBeginPlay:072F) Accessed array 'AlliedRadios' out of bounds (11/10)

and this

None 'Vehicle'
Warning: T3485Tank ro-orel.T3485Tank (Function Engine.Vehicle.KDriverLeave:0144) Accessed None 'C'
Warning: T3485Tank ro-orel.T3485Tank (Function Engine.Vehicle.KDriverLeave:0168) Accessed None 'C'
Warning: T3485Tank ro-orel.T3485Tank (Function Engine.Vehicle.KDriverLeave:0189) Accessed None 'C'
Warning: T3485Tank ro-orel.T3485Tank (Function Engine.Vehicle.KDriverLeave:0199) Accessed None 'Controller'
Warning: T3485Tank ro-orel.T3485Tank (Function Engine.Vehicle.KDriverLeave:022E) Accessed None 'C'
Warning: T3485Tank ro-orel.T3485Tank (Function ROEngine.ROVehicle.KDriverLeave:0087) Accessed None 'Pawn'
Warning: T3485Tank ro-orel.T3485Tank (Function ROEngine.ROVehicle.KDriverLeave:009F) Accessed None 'Pawn'
DevPath: Warning: No pawn for FindPath by ROBot in State ROEngine.ROBot.Dead
Warning: ROSquadAI ro-orel.ROSquadAI (Function ROEngine.ROSquadAI.AssignSquadResponsibility:0112) Access

so a m half way there its just makin it visible in map lists and map voting i cant fix

Upvote 0
ok gents ive looked all over the net and cant find a simple answer to my questions

it would be nice if someone could respond with a helpful answer please

1) i have the maps on my server i can make them work via cmd
but they dont appear in my default map lists in webadmin
so plz where do i place the map in cfg? i mean which .ini server or default ? or somewhere else all i want is for them to appear in vote lists and in webadmin
2)mutators same question

Upvote 0
ok gents ive looked all over the net and cant find a simple answer to my questions

it would be nice if someone could respond with a helpful answer please

1) i have the maps on my server i can make them work via cmd
but they dont appear in my default map lists in webadmin
so plz where do i place the map in cfg? i mean which .ini server or default ? or somewhere else all i want is for them to appear in vote lists and in webadmin
2)mutators same question

NOTHING should be changed in the default.ini, please do not alter this file it is needed as backup in case the server.ini gets corrupted.
If you wish to add a map to the default map list in the server.ini, you must stop the server first.
Mutators usually come with a readme which explains how they should be installed, an example readme can be found here:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=29120

Last edited:
Upvote 0