• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server need help with xban

Well after checking my logs it seems xban is not working after all , here is a small sample of the log :

ScriptLog: Mutators XBanMut_v02b
Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.XBanMut_v02b': Can't resolve package name
ScriptLog: GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False

If anyone has any ideas I am all ears .

Upvote 0
Zetsumei;n702531 said:
i guess you need an ucl file.

Let me make a small package.
Attachment gives me a blank page, did you delete it?

BartBear;n702535 said:
Thanks!
We had got this "crippled" version without ucl file either (I don't know from where), so now it has been replaced with corrected one :)

To download from RedOrchestra.pl => HERE

Zetsumei;n703905 said:
Im back home tomorrow i can check then.

Edit
didn't have the time sorry will try to think of it tomorrow.

So did you check it out? If you're still alive here, can you re-attach the corrected zip which includes the .ucl, ini and readme.txt files for me and possibly anyone else who's after this, please?

Thanks

Upvote 0
BartBear;n2272364 said:
A little necro, so the dl error is because the page has "evolved" for RO2 and all old stuff made the way to archive - the correct link now is http://www.red.orchestra.pl/archiwum...mutator&mgame=
but I can't guarantee this version works as after the post there was some issues I don't remember was corrected after all.

Yeah well that's true, but hey would you rather someone make a post not knowing there was an existing thread on it that could be continued or use the search function and find said thread and then make a reply on it instead of creating your own that could have been easily solved by going to a thread already in discussion?

Ok fair enough; cheers for the fixed link!

Did you mean this issue this guy posted earlier:
star_dust;n702962 said:
Well after checking my logs it seems xban is not working after all , here is a small sample of the log :

ScriptLog: Mutators XBanMut_v02b
Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.XBanMut_v02b': Can't resolve package name
ScriptLog: GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False

If anyone has any ideas I am all ears .

And yeah, I'll check it out on my server to see if it all works or not and then either edit this post or post another reply if someone else has replied to this comment thread.

EDIT: Hmmm, what ini file? Is there supposed to be a seperate ini file I am suppose to create or supposed to be there??
// - can be defined in the ini file

Also I tried admin xlist and does not list all players on the server - just gives me a blank space in console and I tried admin xkick myself but nothing happened....

Ok so I added: ServerActors=XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b to the main ini file and admin xlist works: instead of a blank space after enter, I get this:
Code:
default reason codes
--------------------------
[] 0) 0 - no description []
[] 1) 1 - TK []
[] 2) 2 - offensive name []
[] 3) 3 - exploiting []
[] 4) 4 - spawn killing []
[] 5) 5 - other []
--------------------------

Ok, that's a start, not what I was really expecting, I was actually expecting a list of all players on the server, like how admin playerlist does it but it would appear this command no longer functions(just gives a blank space after enter) when I have xban mut on. I tried it again with admin xkick and admin xkickban on myself and still nothing....
// - the xlist command will list in the console the reasons table.
Oh well that explains that. So how do you list players to kick/ban then if nothing happens when you do admin playerlist??! And where is the ini file? Is it suppose to be in the main ini file of the game or a separate one you're suppose to make to complement this mut but I don't how to make it as there's no instructions on making one!!:mad:

EDIT 2: Ok it would appear I am able to kick and ban WebAdmin, but I cannot xkick or xkickban myself for some reason...nothing happens. I can however ban or kick myself using the default method which is without the "x" infront of kick and kickban. So I can kick myself with this command "admin xkick Boltte" and then I get kicked from the game or "admin xkickban Boltte" and then I get banned from my own game.

Also the command for player list is not playerlist, it's kick list, my bad.

Edit 3: It has come to my attention that AdminPlusV3 English and Country tags muts don't work with XBan, removing those and it works; however I am unable to set custom reasons as I don't know what the ini file is suppose to look like and when you kick someone, a window will show on their end with a title called "Kicked" and a couple of sentences, first one being "You have been forcibly removed from the game." and the second is "Reason: None Specified" which confuses the person that got kicked as they have no idea why they got kicked!

Last edited:
Upvote 0