• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Know any Good Server Hosts?

Captain Wilson

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 2, 2008
I currently use Branzone because of their competitive prices and excellent support, but apparently they charge $5/slot for a public RO server.

Does anyone know of good hosts that offer good customer support but charge competitive prices? (Not expensive)

Thanks for your help guys.

Ah, thanks to AdBlockPlus FireFox plugin I don't see those Ads. But after disabling it, I see it's an ad for gameservers.com

This is a site I already know about. Their support is bad. I've heard several horror stories. If you guys have any positive things to say about them I'd love to hear them.

But does anyone use another host that they'd reccomend? I'm sure not everyone on here uses gameservers.com...

Upvote 0
Ah, thanks to AdBlockPlus FireFox plugin I don't see those Ads. But after disabling it, I see it's an ad for gameservers.com

This is a site I already know about. Their support is bad. I've heard several horror stories. If you guys have any positive things to say about them I'd love to hear them.

But does anyone use another host that they'd reccomend? I'm sure not everyone on here uses gameservers.com...

I use gamerservers and have had no problem with them to this point.
The problems I did have were because of my own fault.

Upvote 0
Well, actually i had to buy a server for my clan too. I heard a lot of good things about Gameservers, especially if you are from the US. But, me as a austrian, is interested in a gameserver which is located in Europe. You have to pay more for that, and the slots are too expensive for me. I give you the advice to rent a Root Server, especially if i saw that your unit is running some other DoD Server.

Get a good Root, you can set up a Teamspeak or vent, you can set up a bunch of gameservers, you can set up a homepage and a webspace and a redirect et cetera.

This is the cheapest thing you can do. A VERY VERY good server is availlable for bout 165 euro a mate told me today, a normal one for prices of 80 - 100 euro.

Think of that, but in fact i cannot tell you any good root Server providers, maybe some one else in here. Good luck.

Upvote 0