• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Coloured Server Messages

yes, I can confirm, that the colors, created with UTMessageColorizer, are not as expected. While I wrote my own RO-Serverads, I have seen some tools, which didn't work properly for RedOrchestra. As far as I could see, it was the wrong sequence of red, green and blue colorvalues. I don't know, if RO has an other sequence then UT, or if they simply wrote bad programs (but I don't really think).

In fact, my textcolorizer is working properly as expected. You can download the program on my homepage (just click my sig). The description on the homepage is in german, but the programs are in english and easy to use anyway. You have to choose between 2 Programs:

C200_ROServerControl.zip - contains a program for Windows-Servers, which controls, if RO-Server is running while defined times and contains also a ServerAds-Tool. Must be copied to the RedOrchestra Systemdirectory.

C200_ROScoAds.zip - contains a ServerAds-Program, which is running on any Windows Desktop and sends the messages via WebAdmin to the RO-Server. So you must have the WebAdmins Username / password and an active internetconnection. Can be copied anywhere.

Please note! These files contains only the pure Exe. If you can not start the programs, because a component is missing, then write me a message or an e-mail, and I will create a complete setup.

Regards
CobraDueCento

Upvote 0