• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Creating a Map for Red Orchestra? Need a Place to Host It?

If you're working on a map, model, texture, tutorial, video, sound clip, or just about anything Red Orchestra related, I encourage you to check out Map Orchestra.

Upload any and all things Red Orchestra related to a nice, well known, ad-free site, absolutely free of charge.

Host your maps (alpha, beta, and final releases all welcome), tutorials, in-game recordings, historical videos, and anything that you feel would be of use to potential mappers and modders of Red Orchestra.

Submit screenshots, or add your Red Orchestra website in the links directory. Check out the Support Center if you have questions about Red Orchestra in general, as well as mapping and modding. Visit the community to discuss Red Orchestra, custom maps, or even blog about your day's experience.

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish to take activity away from the forums here, I'd just like to create a concentrated environment for mappers, modders, and people who love the stuff they create.

Map Orchestra is your community, with your content.

However, with the release of Ostfront, I fear that I will not be able to keep up with the growth of the community by myself, so if you'd like to assist with the site on a volunteer basis, I encourage you to do so. The Red Orchestra community and myself will thank you very much. I am looking for individuals who would like to assist in managing the downloads, forum, knowledgebase, images, and links.

The best way anyone can help is to submit your content to Map Orchestra.

Thank you so very much for supporting Map Orchestra through the years, and thank you very much to Gran for originally founding the site.

--
Nathan Heller
Map Orchestra Administrator
http://www.maporchestra.com

P.S. - Subscribe to the Map Orchestra RSS Feed to stay up to date on the latest maps and Ostfront files!

Last edited:
what I didnt see when i was on there was a place for prefabs. I dont have time to put a whole map together but I might be able to create a farm house or bunker that someone else could use. Also those who post maps should whether others can cut up their maps for prefabs as well. I think this will go a a long way in making maps quicker. what do you guys think.

Upvote 0
Divinehammer said:
what I didnt see when i was on there was a place for prefabs. I dont have time to put a whole map together but I might be able to create a farm house or bunker that someone else could use. Also those who post maps should whether others can cut up their maps for prefabs as well. I think this will go a a long way in making maps quicker. what do you guys think.

Name the section names you'd like to see, and I'll add them for you. ;)

Upvote 0
DeV said:
Yeah a static mesh category would be cool if theres people that would like to contribute on that part of mapping..
Greatly helps out the mappers that do not know how to model in an external app..

Yea, the static mesh category is already up, it just requires some individuals to start filling it...

http://www.maporchestra.com/downloads/p13_sectionid/12

Upvote 0
ive registered at MapOrchestra, but i never recived the confirmation mail. as i tryed to respond to a thread the following message appeared:

Ruprecht, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
as i tryed to open a new thread the same message appeared.

as i tryed to contact the admins, the following message appeared:

"Sorry, your account does not have access to submit information."

now, after trying this i ask myself how may i bring to attention that i cant join the comunity cause i never recived the confirmation e-mail?

[edit]
thanks to Velcro Warrior who activated my accound manualy.
[/edit]

Last edited:
Upvote 0