• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

How do I install/download this mod?

How do I install/download this mod?

How or where do I download this mod. I see mods everywhere and not a single mention of how to install or download them? Why is everything so vague?

I've been looking for something like this mod FOREVER. Sorry if this seems like an obvious question, but I've spent a good amount of time trying to figure this out on my own.

Upvote 0
January Press Release:

Well yet another month goes by and Darkest Hour gets a little closer to that first release. This month we're bringing you some shots of new weapons in game, two new maps for the Brits, a new armoured vehicle, a new model render and some very exciting events that happened over the last month within DH.
The first weapon we are featuring this month is the M3 Grease gun that was shown in render form over the Christmas period. This cheap but deadly little weapon has been laying down fire for around about a month in tests now and the test team are finding it hard to decide if they prefer this or the Thompson. The second weapon we have to show is the 88mm Artillery piece the model and textures for this were done as a static mesh for stock Red Orchestra but Fennich and Exocet have turned that into a lethal device capable of taking out the toughest armour.

I'm pleased to announce two new British maps this month in the form of Benouville

Upvote 0
I'm sure I'm mistaken, but do you mean that the testers can't decide whether they prefer to play with the Thompson or the Grease Gun, or that you will only be implementing one of those guns into the game and you just haven't decided yet?

he meant they are not sure which they prefer playing with, All the weapons we have made and show in our media releases or trailers will be in our first release.

I feel another media release coming very soon, with even more new content added and maybe a few more examples of some of our maps.

Upvote 0