• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

You guys are gonna enjoy it, I assure you will. We have thousands of references to go off of, you'll believe you are in Normandy. You could probably visit Normandy after playing this and be able to find your way around, of course it will be much easiar due to the fact you aren't being shot at, but if you want that feel, I'll be happy to fire a couple of rounds at you while your staying.

Upvote 0
You guys are gonna enjoy it, I assure you will. We have thousands of references to go off of, you'll believe you are in Normandy. You could probably visit Normandy after playing this and be able to find your way around, of course it will be much easiar due to the fact you aren't being shot at, but if you want that feel, I'll be happy to fire a couple of rounds at you while your staying.

How do you know exactly?

Upvote 0
Well, I know this because I'm on the team as a historian for the airborne battles in Normandy, we have hundreds of photos showing aerial recon, side views, along with maps and know many people that can get us a picture there showing what the buildings looked like. So lads, that is all for now.

Wait a sec, you're the same Lt Stephenson from the DoD forums right? And youre on the team as a historian??? If you are, then i find this highly amusing :)

Upvote 0