• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game Design Research

TomF

Oct 5, 2010
Hi all,

I'm a game design researcher based at the University of Lincoln in the UK. I'm looking to chat with any of you who have experience authoring mods and/or levels for any of the Tripwire games. I'm investigating what tools are used during the design process of FPSs, and how designers understand what players want, and understand how players interact with their games/levels.

I'd like to conduct a short (20 minute) Skype/email interview with you about the work you have done previously, work you are currently doing and the design process you went through. I have previously published a paper about Red Orchestra (link) which is linked to this study, so I'd really love to chat with some of you in the RO1+2/KF modding community. If are interested, or would like any other information about my research, please get in touch! You can reach me on here, or via my email: [email protected]

Cheers,
Tom

P.s. Thanks to [TW]Wilsonam for allow me to post this.

[Apologies for the multiple posts]

Last edited: