• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics ROOST 13 Map Force Roundup

More good work chairman :)

Another thing that i think could be added is areas of each map. I often find that a person will type something to the team and it gives a location, however if their location isnt one of the main objectives then these arnt always that clear. For example the Shepards house on Kaukasus isnt obvious to a lot of people. I think the devs have improved these since the mod, but it still can be difficult to work out where this is. How about including maps with these areas pointed out?

Upvote 0
Llama said:

Another thing that i think could be added is areas of each map. I often find that a person will type something to the team and it gives a location, however if their location isnt one of the main objectives then these arnt always that clear. For example the Shepards house on Kaukasus isnt obvious to a lot of people. I think the devs have improved these since the mod, but it still can be difficult to work out where this is. How about including maps with these areas pointed out?

I would work on this if i knew all the locations, I can take screenshots too of those specific areas

Upvote 0
Llama said:

Yeah, thats not my site, thats mand0lesi site, do thank him! :) His project. i just collect info, he does all the fancy stuff. :)

Upvote 0
I have added this to our tactics section, I have also added a screenshot of all ingame maps to each one. This would help in organising strats as you can see the grid locations and setup attack/defensive positions based on these reference points.

This would only be useful for clans or tournaments as you can't get together before hand in pub servers lol.

But does give everyone an idea of cap areas, Objectives and limits.

Upvote 0
ExoCet-NAW said:
I have added this to our tactics section, I have also added a screenshot of all ingame maps to each one. This would help in organising strats as you can see the grid locations and setup attack/defensive positions based on these reference points.

This would only be useful for clans or tournaments as you can't get together before hand in pub servers lol.

But does give everyone an idea of cap areas, Objectives and limits.

Link?

Upvote 0