• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics tigers in combat movie

Cant seem to get them to download. What a pity, I'd been waiting on these vids of yours. Id bet they are good, all we get here in the states is history for dummys. It drives me crazy when the show is about D-day or the Bulge and they show Pz3 and 4 from the conquest of France. Dont even get me started on gun camera footage from the Luftwaffe.(seems that they were always shooting down the same Me109) God forbid the masses find out about Germany and WW2.

Upvote 0
Cant seem to get them to download. What a pity, I'd been waiting on these vids of yours. Id bet they are good, all we get here in the states is history for dummys. It drives me crazy when the show is about D-day or the Bulge and they show Pz3 and 4 from the conquest of France. Dont even get me started on gun camera footage from the Luftwaffe.(seems that they were always shooting down the same Me109) God forbid the masses find out about Germany and WW2.
hi jon why cant you download click on the free button :D

Upvote 0
Karl do you have a movie called Hitler The Last Ten Days? Cant find it here anywhere. Its an older WW2 movie, and Im almost sure its BBC 1974 something like that. The only acter I know in it is Alec Guiness(the actor who played Obi Wan Kanobi in the original Star Wars movie. I really need to get another copy of this movie either on CD or VHS. Just wanted to pick your brain on this.

Upvote 0
Karl do you have a movie called Hitler The Last Ten Days? Cant find it here anywhere. Its an older WW2 movie, and Im almost sure its BBC 1974 something like that. The only acter I know in it is Alec Guiness(the actor who played Obi Wan Kanobi in the original Star Wars movie. I really need to get another copy of this movie either on CD or VHS. Just wanted to pick your brain on this.
no sorry jon i dont, i only like tank dvds :) try ebay you can buy anything on ebay ;-)

Last edited:
Upvote 0