• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics 2nd MG on IS2?

Personally I think that the tanks that are equipped with non-functional MG's such as the rear-mounted MG on the IS2, I believe that the MG gunner position on the tank should be able to scroll through all the avaiable MG's on that tank like the tank commander or driver can scroll though their views.

It would give the MG gunner a little more to do and also give that seat in the tank a little more importance since he can now cover multiple directions in able to protect the tank fom infantry just like the real tanks were able to defend themselves.

Also, I do know that it wasn't realistic for the front MG gunner on a tank to switch MG's in combat (or at any time), but it is just a game and no one else is going to fill that job (even bots), it might as well be covered by the position in the tank that currently has the least ammount of work overall.

Last edited:
Upvote 0