• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hip shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have other prioties than to revert things to how they were before the imaginary march patch.

First of all I would say the devs should remove the post 1985 weapons from the current maps and the sci-fi weapons altogether. It just doesn't feel right to have them on ww2 era maps.
Speaking of sci-fi weapons: The plasma rifles should do less damage to tanks. As it is now they are too powerfull. Especially against the hovercrafts.
The doubled health with the rechargable shield can stay, but only if the bolt action rifles are put back into the game.
Another important thing to restore to pre-march-patch standards is that many of us (especially clan members) want the Team Deathmatch mode back. Why was it replaced by that stupid Tabletennis/Chess/Quake3-cross anyway? Its unrealistic to the bone because the Quake3 elements just don't fit in and throw off the balance.

Only after these most important things are changed back to how they were before the march update, the devs should look into the changed hip-shooting-system.

Priorities, pritorities...

ROFLMAO :D

Told you, there weren't any change! But we already knew that

Upvote 0
Maybe there was no change? :eek:
Precisely! Placebo effect has run rampant in this thread and it's been quite hilarious to watch.

O.K.

This thread was kinda entertaining, but i guess it is time for some facts:

Free aim wasn't changed at all.

No secret plan to attract certain people.

No conspiracy.

All right, i am in a hurry, we are currently working on the secret cross hair "update". ;)

Upvote 0
DB clan...

The problem is the particular bug that you guys are referring to, that you says ruins RO:OST....

Has always been around.

Most people don't know about it, so they are not problems.

The few who do for the most part refuse to exploit it.

You guys discovered it buy testing to see if hip shooting was broken. Hip shooting is not broken, it just has 1 or 2 bugs. Your testing methods happen to use these bugs.

The next patch will at least partially fix the problem, if not completely.

Mods fixing it...well considering its a bug and not a design feature, and the modders need to know about it...good luck to them.

Upvote 0
Good business plan. Patronize your customers. Complete with groupies.^

Pretty sad really. But like I said, thankfully the mods that are coming out will address this so we all have the choice of realism, or COD style play. Evreyone wins.
Sorry, you'll receive no compassion from me after your attitude in this thread. There have been no changes made to hip shooting, as noted by a dev and countless others. You've been proven wrong. Please step down and take off the tinfoil hat.

Thread closed. The topic was made DOA the moment a dev stepped in to tell it like it actually is.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.